Playfire is the global community for gamers. Get a killer profile, track news & discussion for your favorite games, and follow your friends' progress in games.
© 2007-2015 Playfire Ltd.
So I'm quite far in this game now and I thought I'd ranked the bosses I've fought in terms of difficulty. There are a number of factors which determine the difficulty which I will mention too. I ...
So I'm quite far in this game now and I thought I'd ranked the bosses I've fought in terms of difficulty. There are a number of factors which determine the difficulty which I will mention too. I haven't done the DLC yet and I haven't fough Gwyn yet either.
1) Taurus Demon - plunge attack and then fire sorceries whilst moving backwards - dead demon
2) Ceaseless Discharge - yes, I used the cliff method, and I am not ashamed :P
3) Gaping Dragon - an intimidating foe to be sure, but has one of the most simplistic attack patterns
4) Moonlight Butterfly - 2-3 spells and it was dead, I mean c'mon it's a butterfly.
5) Pinwheel - a surprisingly weak boss, I thought he'd be harder
6) Asylum Demon - an easy kill, but one that still kept me on my feet due to lack of stats/equipment
7) Centipede Demon - I had Solaire with me, so this was a walk in the park
8) Bell Gargoyles - I had Solaire again but I was focusing on the tail so much I was getting thrown about and almost died several times
9) Crossbreed Pirscilla - I hit a bit of a snag when she went invisible but once she came visible it was easy
10) Sif - A straightforward kill but I had to be cautious, one unblocked attack from him would almost certainly have killed me
11) Ornstein and Smough - surprisingly easy, but again, I had Solaire with me
12) Demon Firesage - I don't remember this fight much but I know it was quick and I didn't die :P
13) Dark Sun Gwyndolin - almost died on a few occassions but once I got close to him and fired a spell it knocked off about 40% of his health. Rinse and repeat
14) Chaos Witch Quelaag - I had Maneater Mildred with me for distraction purposes, but Quelaag focused on me way too much and had me running around for a lot of the fight
15) Iron Golem - an easy kill, but I reckon I got lucky. There were a few times I almost fell off the ledge :o
16) Four Kings - died once again them. The traversing back to them from firelink was a bit inconenient and my heart was beating very fast during this fight :P
17) Seath the Scaleless - died twince against him. My sorceries were rubbish against him!!!! Had to switch to pyromancy to kill him, didn't get his tail :(
18) Gravelord Nito - died once against him. I didn't have a divine weapon, which def would have helped and I got swarmed by skeletons, giant skeletons and that goddamn graveord dance miracle. Had to summon an xbox player to take the heat off me.
19) Stray Demon - died about 10 times against him. The area was very restriced and I think I spent about 90% of the fight just blocking attacks.
20) Capra Demon - died 2 times against him. Same as above but worse. Seriously, how small is the area where you fight!?!? I know the method of going up the ledge, but those damn made that very hard to achieve.
21) Bed of Chaos - I don't even know how many times I died here. 20 times maybe? In theory it's the easiest boss to kill, if you can get to it. Which I rarely could....
Wow, that Stray Demon was probably the hardest fight I've had in this game, with Capra Demon a close second. And I think I know why. Both battles are within very space-restricted areas. I need my space to dodge ... [+] Wow, that Stray Demon was probably the hardest fight I've had in this game, with Capra Demon a close second. And I think I know why. Both battles are within very space-restricted areas. I need my space to dodge and cast :P