Playfire is the global community for gamers. Get a killer profile, track news & discussion for your favorite games, and follow your friends' progress in games.
© 2007-2015 Playfire Ltd.
If you care or otherwise got a sick habit of following me, you may have noticed that several days have passed and I didn't care to post any buzz or forum posts. Moreso after gaining possession of my new computer
Even if some people were informed of this, I do belive an official statement is in order. I'm rather sure no one will read this but, technically speaking, I don't give a single peep
There we go then: I grown sick of Playfire and I decided to use the website for my personal use only. As to say, taking advantage of the sihlist feature. Like the majority of people here I own a Raptr account for games tracking. Which is, sadly enough, insanely more efficent than this website
This decision of mine is the climax of a number of things that feeded me up
In more detail, I got sick of:
- Writing detailed and as informed buzzes as possible and seing them flooded with spammers, morons, people who didn't get an habit to read texts with more than two lines or so, people just in to state something that is irrilevant to the buzz, just to borrow someone else's space
- Having the majority og the buzz section made of one liners such as "This game is awesome", "I hate this game", "Platinium number X" and such
- Noting how the buzzes above recive far more attention than the ones of people like me who actually spend time with theirs and like to help other players throught them
- Having the forum being composed for the major part by spam topics, held however in hig regard by the moderation, and therefore protected as a proof that this is "a social website" (while even the dump Facebook can become would refuse such obvious useless follow-ups)
- Seing that the (few) gaming threads consist often of a single piece of news that people "debate" about for pages before realizing that no one can held a discussion about a news for long
- Being harrassed by other users if you notice the points above ("Go to Raptr if you want more gaming content!")
- Having the moderators carefully examining the majority of my forum posts and ask me more than once to "return in line", because I'm widely recognized as an "abrasive" individual, who must be carefully check out in order to preserve that polite, sweet, "very social" website which is Playfire
Notice that I won't discuss said points further. You agree with me? It doesn't matter much anymore. You don't? I don't need your lecture. As simple and anti-democratic and "not very social" as it sounds
Given that I've done my duty and secured an outside contact with the people I wanted, I give you my regards
Played Star Wars - Battlefront II for 25 minutes, bringing the total time played to a total of 7 hours and 23 minutes.
Played Star Wars - Battlefront II for 30 minutes, bringing the total time played to a total of 6 hours and 58 minutes.
Played The Talos Principle for 30 minutes, bringing the total time played to a total of 4 hours and 2 minutes.
Played Half-Life 2: Episode Two for 58 minutes, bringing the total time played to a total of 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Unlocked achievement Into The Unknown in The Talos Principle
Unlocked achievement Deadly Harvest in Half-Life 2: Episode Two Kill an enemy by planting a hopper mine.
Unlocked achievement The Land of Death in The Talos Principle
Unlocked achievement Into the Breach in Half-Life 2: Episode Two Help Griggs and Sheckley hold off the antlion invasion inside the mine shaft.
Played Star Wars - Battlefront II for 14 minutes, bringing the total time played to a total of 6 hours and 28 minutes.
Played Star Wars - Battlefront II for 1 hour and 15 minutes, bringing the total time played to a total of 6 hours and 14 minutes.
Played Half-Life 2: Episode Two for 2 minutes, bringing the total time played to a total of 22 minutes.
Unlocked achievement Acid Reflex in Half-Life 2: Episode Two Kill an acid antlion worker.
Played Half-Life 2: Episode One for 45 minutes, bringing the total time played to a total of 3 hours and 17 minutes.
Unlocked achievement Escape From City 17 in Half-Life 2: Episode One Escape City 17 with Alyx.
Unlocked achievement Citizen Escort in Half-Life 2: Episode One Don't let any citizens die when escorting them to the escape train.