Playfire is the global community for gamers. Get a killer profile, track news & discussion for your favorite games, and follow your friends' progress in games.
© 2007-2017 Playfire Ltd.
If you care or otherwise got a sick habit of following me, you may have noticed that several days have passed and I didn't care to post any buzz or forum posts. Moreso after gaining possession of my new computer
Even if some people were informed of this, I do belive an official statement is in order. I'm rather sure no one will read this but, technically speaking, I don't give a single peep
There we go then: I grown sick of Playfire and I decided to use the website for my personal use only. As to say, taking advantage of the sihlist feature. Like the majority of people here I own a Raptr account for games tracking. Which is, sadly enough, insanely more efficent than this website
This decision of mine is the climax of a number of things that feeded me up
In more detail, I got sick of:
- Writing detailed and as informed buzzes as possible and seing them flooded with spammers, morons, people who didn't get an habit to read texts with more than two lines or so, people just in to state something that is irrilevant to the buzz, just to borrow someone else's space
- Having the majority og the buzz section made of one liners such as "This game is awesome", "I hate this game", "Platinium number X" and such
- Noting how the buzzes above recive far more attention than the ones of people like me who actually spend time with theirs and like to help other players throught them
- Having the forum being composed for the major part by spam topics, held however in hig regard by the moderation, and therefore protected as a proof that this is "a social website" (while even the dump Facebook can become would refuse such obvious useless follow-ups)
- Seing that the (few) gaming threads consist often of a single piece of news that people "debate" about for pages before realizing that no one can held a discussion about a news for long
- Being harrassed by other users if you notice the points above ("Go to Raptr if you want more gaming content!")
- Having the moderators carefully examining the majority of my forum posts and ask me more than once to "return in line", because I'm widely recognized as an "abrasive" individual, who must be carefully check out in order to preserve that polite, sweet, "very social" website which is Playfire
Notice that I won't discuss said points further. You agree with me? It doesn't matter much anymore. You don't? I don't need your lecture. As simple and anti-democratic and "not very social" as it sounds
Given that I've done my duty and secured an outside contact with the people I wanted, I give you my regards
Played Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption for 29 minutes, bringing the total time played to a total of 1 hour and 55 minutes.
Played Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption for 1 hour and 8 minutes, bringing the total time played to a total of 1 hour and 26 minutes.
Played Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption for the first time, for a total of 18 minutes.
Played Bayonetta for 1 minute, bringing the total time played to a total of 2 hours and 25 minutes.
Played DARK SOULS™ III for 35 minutes, bringing the total time played to a total of 241 hours and 24 minutes.
Played Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition for 57 minutes, bringing the total time played to a total of 83 hours and 38 minutes.
Played Bayonetta for 33 minutes, bringing the total time played to a total of 2 hours and 24 minutes.
Played Bayonetta for the first time, for a total of 1 hour and 51 minutes.
Unlocked achievement Wicked Weaver in Bayonetta Execute a Wicked Weave attack while using Dodge Offset.
Unlocked achievement A Primer In The Magical Arts in Bayonetta Complete the Vestibule.
Unlocked achievement Just In The Nick Of Time in Bayonetta Dodge the runaway streetcar during Chapter 2.
Unlocked achievement You Want To Touch Me? in Bayonetta Engage Witch Time successfully 10 times.
Unlocked achievement I'm A Bit... I Mean Witch. in Bayonetta Execute a Torture Attack.
Played Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition for 2 hours and 18 minutes, bringing the total time played to a total of 82 hours and 41 minutes.
Played Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition for 30 minutes, bringing the total time played to a total of 80 hours and 23 minutes.