Profile comment on CHEFY's profile

almost done with WET i see, awesome job

EndGame said 1 year ago

• hey dude! yea almost done, golden bullets mode, points count and a couple weap. challenges to go:) How is demons soul's man? any good?

CHEFY said 1 year ago

• I didnt do the Japanese version lol. Apparently one of my friends wanted to *surprise* me, and decided to go into my account, and start on it. Not that i care really, i platted the game before in both of my accounts, it was just a different region...so it looksl ike i'll have 2 plats for the same game lol. Demon's Souls is hands down one of the best RPGss ive ever played though. Cant wait to start on Dark souls

EndGame said 1 year ago

• haha really, awesome 2 plats it is I guess, that'd trip people out seeing two there. Dark souls was cool, I know it's going to take over my life, that's why i'm not playing it at the mo. :/ Should I get demon's souls?

CHEFY said 1 year ago

• If you ask me, anyone who is into role playing games, should at least try out Demon/Dark Souls, and Dragon Age Origins. The resent Final Fantasy's suckfest left me so disappointed, i HAD to find other RPG games, to feel the void, and so far im proud to say Demon's Souls was awesome. You can have your friends join, and like the free roam in RDR, i enjoy causing chaos with my friend in the game

EndGame said 1 year ago

• Agreed ff was sad, very sad.. Hey I didn't know you could team up with friends in Demons souls, that's cool. In dark soul's you can only read msgs people have left to help you out if I remember correctly.

CHEFY said 1 year ago

• well people can sorta join your game, it isnt as free as RDR per say but i did enjoy hanging out with my friend Wes in Demon's Souls. Hell when i platted DS in this account, i had given Wes all my qood equipment/material , and he joined my new char for TheScionofHatred, and dropped them bac k for me.So if you check my time for the plat, it took me like 5 hours lol. Because i had all my poweredu p stuff, and i knew exacltly where i am going, which makes this plat a fun and short plat

EndGame said 1 year ago

• whaat that is very cluey! DS in 5 hours, all class my friend:)

CHEFY said 1 year ago

• lol as i say, work smarter, not harder. It isnt really cheating, if you do all the work to begin with, which i have done...took like 3+ playthroughs the first time around, when i platted Ds on my original account. Now i can afford to take the easy way out, if you ask me, it just feel fun, having that kinda power at your disposal from the start. Consider it my own "New Game Plus"

EndGame said 1 year ago

• well said indeed, Smarter not harder! I like it.

CHEFY said 1 year ago

back to top Back to the top